PSY100 - Fall 2009

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PSY100 - Fall 2009
PSY100 - Fall 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The end of PSY100 spam - PSY100 message boards!

3 posters

Go down

The end of PSY100 spam - PSY100 message boards! Empty The end of PSY100 spam - PSY100 message boards!

Post  Andrew Danks Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:46 pm

I created this simple forum for a way to get everyone in PSY100 able to communicate with each other. It seemed to me that sending out mass emails to everyone was just too inconvenient, especially if multiple people are sending out emails with the same question.

I realize that there is a "Discussion Board" on the Portal, but you have to be logged in to access it every time, plus there isn't much discussion there. It's plainly too inconvenient. Here the posts are divided into categories, it can be accessed anywhere (without logging in), and it's easier to use!

It would be great if everyone could contribute to this discussion board, particularly in the Lecture Notes and Recordings section. That way, those who miss a lecture can obtain the notes and/or recordings there without having the need to send out an annoying mass email.

It only takes a couple seconds to register, and if you have lecture notes or recordings, please post them here! There are many websites that allow you to upload audio to them, and then you can just give people the link to it. Same idea as YouTube I guess, but strictly audio. I know Odeo.com lets you do this.

Anyway, if you have any other ideas for this discussion board, just post them here. And be sure to register. The only way this will work is if everyone just checked the message boards like once a week so someone's question can be answered quickly. It's not too much of a commitment, is it?

Anyway, we should have made this a lot sooner, but oh well, let's just keep this thing active; it will be better for everyone.

QUICK FACT: There are 1273 students in PSY100!

Andrew Danks
The Boss
The Boss

https://facebook.com/andrewdanks

Back to top Go down

The end of PSY100 spam - PSY100 message boards! Empty Re: The end of PSY100 spam - PSY100 message boards!

Post  veronichka Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:29 pm

It's sooooooooo much better this way. I just hope everyone will use it....

cheers
p.s. Thanks!

veronichka

Back to top Go down

The end of PSY100 spam - PSY100 message boards! Empty Re: The end of PSY100 spam - PSY100 message boards!

Post  mattie Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:25 am

yes it would be a lot of help if people would post up the audio recordings of the lectures!!

mattie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum